Driving Radio Show Episode 123 – Training, Music, Food and Poetry
A variety show for you today starting with Susie from the ADS on Hardy Zantke’s webinar on pair driving, some tips on the training pyramid, clipping your horse and a little music, food and poetry. Plus, Ona from Doggone Good Goodies on healthy dog treats. Listen in…
Driving Radio Show Episode 123 – Show Notes and Links:
- Show Host: Dr. Wendy Ying and Glenn the Geek (see host bios)
- Photo: The Training Pyramid
- Segment: Susie Koos Acker, Executive Director of the American Driving Society.
- Guest: Ona from Doggone Good Goodies
- Guest: Tips provided by Horse Tip Daily
- Guest: Poem read by Helena B. of the Stable Scoop Radio Show
- Guest: Kat from Eat Your Tarte Out with a recipe for Brie-L-T, visit her on Facebook.
- Link: Click here for the trial offer: www.audibletrial.com/hrn
- Please follow us on Facebook.
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter
- Please support our sponsors for this episode:
Listen, Download or Subscribe: